[REMOVE ADS]

The chipmonks or the singin bunny rabbits?

This just in,the onetime singing sensations[the singing bunny rabbits-here comes peter cotton tail]are broke and hoppin mad because thier arch rivals[the chip monks]are enjoying newfound fame,the bunny rabbits who turned down motown because berry didn't offer enough carrots blew all their lettuce at the tables in vegas and are now broke,they are said to be related to bugs but ol bugs is hiding out underground and has no comment rumor has it that the chip monks offer them a cameo but the rabbits wanted their names in the starring credits,sad times for a once great group!

i heard they split up.flopsy mopsy wanted to lead the group. but flopsy mopsy and the bunny rabbits never happened,cotton tail and peter fell out with benjamin.the last singles the bunny rabbits places were taken by various woodland creatures.the public didnt find out for years.

Quote Originally Posted by tamla617 View Post
    i heard they split up.flopsy mopsy wanted to lead the group. but flopsy mopsy and the bunny rabbits never happened,cotton tail and peter fell out with benjamin.the last singles the bunny rabbits places were taken by various woodland creatures.the public didnt find out for years.
    I heard that they auditioned Roger [[Rabbitt) as a replacement member, but turned him down while laughing behind his back!!!! That no singing wabbitt!
    Last edited by marv2; 11-04-2011 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    I heard that auditioned Roger [[Rabbitt) as a replacement member, but turned him down while laughing behind his back!!!! No singing wabbitt!
    Eer .. No .. I was never auditioned!!

Roger

P.S. I wonder what input Bunny Sigler could put into all of this?

Quote Originally Posted by roger View Post
    Eer .. No .. I was never auditioned!!

Roger

P.S. I wonder what input Bunny Sigler could put into all of this?
    Amazing you should mention Bunny, because as it turned out, it was one of Bunny's cousins using a different name for the audition! A stage name! hehehehehe.......!

Maybe there will be an unsung episode coming up on em!!

Quote Originally Posted by arrr&bee View Post
    Maybe there will be an unsung episode coming up on em!!

That's if Briar Rabbitt will release the original music so that they can use it on the program!