[REMOVE ADS]

Justin Bieber Sets YouTube Record

Justin Bieber sets YouTube record
    It’s not all that surprising that Justin Bieber would break a YouTube record, but the teen dream has done it! E! News reports that J Biebs is the first person to garner two billion views on a YouTube channel.

According to Gossip Cop, the 17-year-old “Baby” singer scored 94 million views on his channel in the past month alone. Justin has surpassed Lady Gaga's YouTube record, which was set when she became the first artist to hit the 1 billion views mark in October 2010.

Justin’s “Baby” video is still the No. 1 video on YouTube, with over 631, 357, 015 views as of October.

But Bieber still has a ways to go if he wants to best Mother Monster online. With over 15 million followers, Gaga’s the most popular celeb on Twitter.

Bieber's Christmas album, “Under the Mistletoe,” is out now.

smark21 Guest
    I went to the page to see what the like/dislike votes are: Results: 949,786 likes, 1,952,195 dislikes

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Justin Bieber sets YouTube record
    It’s not all that surprising that Justin Bieber would break a YouTube record, but the teen dream has done it! E! News reports that J Biebs is the first person to garner two billion views on a YouTube channel.

According to Gossip Cop, the 17-year-old “Baby” singer scored 94 million views on his channel in the past month alone. Justin has surpassed Lady Gaga's YouTube record, which was set when she became the first artist to hit the 1 billion views mark in October 2010.

Justin’s “Baby” video is still the No. 1 video on YouTube, with over 631, 357, 015 views as of October.

But Bieber still has a ways to go if he wants to best Mother Monster online. With over 15 million followers, Gaga’s the most popular celeb on Twitter.

Bieber's Christmas album, “Under the Mistletoe,” is out now.

Oh that is excellent! You go Justin Bieber! A year ago I didn't even know who he was.

I watched him for first time last night on Dancin with stars or one of those--I dont get it.

He's just one of the things that ignited......like The Beatles, The Supremes, Taylor Swift, Michael Jackson..........

His song with Usher, the name ........oh, I think it's DJ's Got Us Falling In Love Again.......I think; is very catchy. They use it at the gym.

smark21 Guest
    Well he's been huge for two years now. Question is: Will he last or will his fans as they grow up be embarrassed over liking him so much and move on? 3 years ago The Jonas Brothers were the tweenybopper sensation and now they're has beens.