[REMOVE ADS]

honest man Guest

Drats photo please

Hello people i need a photo-picture, it is DRATS on Ed Sullivan singing Always,i had the pic in the Motown Story Mag that came with album set very early 70s,my pic is in poor state, they had the BW swirl dresses ,and Diana has her head back and arms in air, along with Mary and Cindy, i think this photo is iconic of the girls, one of the best ever, any help appreciated, thank you, cheers.

Probably not the exact photo you want , but close
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Reflec...type=3&theater

The second photo I always heard was a still from the TCB special of the cut Funny Girl/I'm The Greatest Star number.....

I know which photo you mean. It's a colour photo. I will try to find it...

carlo

Hope you can find it for honest man!

I think I know which one it is, too....but don't know where to locate it, or post it here.

It's the 'zebra' gown shot, taken at a side angle, where Diana has her head thrown back, and the veins on her neck are showing..???!

Yes that one is around, those are the cobra gowns with the snake armband. They were those gowns well into the Susaye years

Name:  Swirls.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  90.7 KB

Does this work?

Thank you George

This was one of the photos I had up in my room back in grade school. I remember when I got my first computer and printer...I went crazy and printed every Supremes photo I could find, wallpapering my room until there was no inch of wall that could be seen. My Mom flipped out and made me take it all down. She bought me a scrapbook to put all of my photos in, and this photo is in there.

George

That's the one I remember.

And BayouMotownMan's 'cobra' is a much better description of their dresses than my 'zebra'...which leaves me wondering if there were any other sets of gowns that were similar, which might have looked more like 'zebra'......

Were any of the girls wearing the 'snake armband' in this pic [[I can't see it...)...or was it just used as an optional extra?

honest man Guest
    Thank you wonderful people for all your help, George that is it,i love this picture it captures everything i have loved about The Supremes for the last 41 years .the first time i saw it was in the Motown story mag when i was 10 and i have never seen it anywhere else since, love it,thank you all, cheers.