[REMOVE ADS]

The Inclinations Janus#202

I always liked the flipside of this 45 "Im gonna make love last this time".Can anyone give me any info about the group?,who the members were..and why the promo copy says "Released in Baltimore,Md Only?.Any help would be appreciated...btw sorry i could not add a label scan

You could have helped yourself a bit with this link from youtube, chess...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWLU_K0VI6o

I don't know who they were but at least I can bump this thread for a second...

Well Splanky ..

I'd never heard of this song before but I decided to track it down and I was about to post that link to you-tube [[which has a label scan) for Chess1458.

Interestingly a year ago someone going under the handle of Chess1458 commented on there that it was only ever released in Baltimore MD .. LOL

Roger

Inclinations

I'm still having problems figuring ouit how to post pics and links on the new thread...might be my pc....also,yes i commented on that video awhile back...but it seems not one person commented back with any info about the group...and then i came across it again this morning and it refreshed my mind of what i wanted to ask awhile back.....just thought i'd put it up here and ask the experts!!!..Thanks Guys

The Inclinations

Quote Originally Posted by chess1458 View Post
    I'm still having problems figuring ouit how to post pics and links on the new thread...might be my pc....also,yes i commented on that video awhile back...but it seems not one person commented back with any info about the group...and then i came across it again this morning and it refreshed my mind of what i wanted to ask awhile back.....just thought i'd put it up here and ask the experts!!!..Thanks Guys
    ....Im chess.....They were a local baltimore group....As for the released in baltimore comment on youtube.....That was the joke....Was wondering why the demo copy only says that?

Here's a label scan of a stock copy of Janus J-202, "The Harder We Try", which was the flip of IGMLLTT.

Shout to my Bmore Bro Chess,

Here's a little more light:

http://darnellcarter.com/