[REMOVE ADS]

Mary, Scherrie and Susaye on Soul Train, 1977!

I'm stunned that nobody has mentioned this yet. I tuned into Bounce TV and there was Mary, Scherrie, and Susaye bigger than shit in those orange gowns singing "You Are The Heart Of Me", right there on my tv! Fabulous to see it nice and clear, good grief, Susaye was about to pop out of her dress! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by jillfoster View Post
    I'm stunned that nobody has mentioned this yet. I tuned into Bounce TV and there was Mary, Scherrie, and Susaye bigger than shit in those orange gowns singing "You Are The Heart Of Me", right there on my tv! Fabulous to see it nice and clear, good grief, Susaye was about to pop out of her dress! LOL
    We don't get Bounce TV here in New York, at least not yet. But did they show them performing all three songs they did on that particular program? I remember watching that Soul Train episode when it aired on New Years' Day 1977. They sang "You're My Driving Wheel", "Come Into My Life" and "You Are the Heart of Me". They changed clothes a few times. I now only have a clip of them doing "Come Into My Life" and would love to see the rest of the show after all these years.

I crave for a 70's Supremes DVD!

Sadly, Us Europeans have to hope You Tube comes up with it, or we are xxxxxx

I agree with you 1382hitsville,i also would love to have a DVD on The Supremes,from the 70s.
    Please stay positive

I will place my order immediately!!!