[REMOVE ADS]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I dont think they are archived...........but I have this recollection that John Lester somehow got a couple of good shows sent to me............somehow, someone downloaded them as they happened or something.

We need to get John Lester to return to SD; charm him boys.

but I have this recollection that John Lester somehow got a couple of good shows sent to me............somehow, someone downloaded them as they happened or something.
    Well, if that could happen and they could be shared that would be terrific - I'd love to hear the show [[as well as many of the others)...

Quote Originally Posted by sophisticated_soul View Post
    I ain't to proud to beg sweet darlin', besides it's our song anyway Johnny.
    .....and it will ALWAYS be our song......[[*smile)

Andy , Trust you are feeling better than you were last evening . I managed to catch the first hour last night - yahoo listened over the internet. Wish I could have heard the rest of the program but was not able to. What I did hear was great and very informative. Keep up the great work with the reissues and the stories and take care

Quote Originally Posted by George Solomon View Post
    I was in Australia thinking of you all last night. I'm sure Andy was wonderful as always. Can't wait to come on and chat again, Johnny!
    George....we missed you!!! Can't wait for you to come back again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thommg View Post
    Well, it seems I'm late getting in here with my gratitude to Johnny and Andy for such a great show last night. This was my first Nightflight but not my last. So much information and so wonderful to hear the more obscure songs on the radio! Thanks for a wonderful few hours.

Brad, I'm with you regarding Forever Came Today. It's one of my favorite Supremes songs and something totally different than what I would have expected from The Supremes or HDH.

I was going to get the Complete Singles release anyway but now it will be sooner rather than later. [[Hearing the mono of Going Down For The Third Time will do that to a person).

thommg...thanks so much....glad you were with us for the show, and please join us every week.
    John

Quote Originally Posted by rod_rick View Post
    Hey John
    Are the shows archived?
    Rod....hi! The shows are not archived, but WOMR is able to post the shows as podcasts. But at this time, the WOMR station muckity mucks say that I am not able to air the music that is played during the show due to copyright issues. That requires me to edit out the music from a 3 hour show....very time consuming. I have been in touch with Harry Weinger to find out exactly what copyright issues there may be, because maybe it isn't a problem in the scheme of things. I am awaiting his response.
    So presently, I have 3 podcasts on the WOMR website, of interviews...2 with The Velvelettes, 1 with Janie bradford, and one with Frances Nero [[sadly with none of their music).
    Did I answer your question [[*smile)?
    John

Did John Lester leave SDF! Say it aint so!