[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Recession

Unhappy Recession

While It is always great to see new releases coming our way, what have we got now. The Supremes, Temptations multiple C.D.s / DVDs, the upcoming Marvelettes etc. The Hype & Soul book.. I want them all. But how can we mere mortals afford all these releases at the same time. Especially when the Limited Edition equation is thrown in as well. We want them now. Cant afford them now. Wait to get them when we can, and then out of stock. Thoughts? Paulo xxxx

Remember the question Berry asked during the quality control meetings? A hot dog or this single? Depending on the time people took to answer he decided to release it or not.

Now you can buy a lot of hot dogs, or 1 CD....

Tough times...

Tell it like it is.....

My personal recommendation is the Hype and Soul book that just came out. If you buy the Supremes or the Temptations exactly what will you get in return that you do not have now song selection wise? I have everything by both groups so for that reason I will be passing on these, however, I wholeheartedly recommend the Hype and Soul book. It is worth every precious penny of the cost. You will be ecstatic with it. I am on my third read now and it seems as though I learn something new with every article I read in it. Guess that is a sign of old age. The Marvelettes might not be out for several months so you can save your money to buy it when it comes out.

Thanks for the advice!

Woodward!...My thinking too. Book first.. Many Thanks..Paulo xxx

I've ordered one of EVERYTHING!!..work hard, PLAY hard!!

"Hype & Soul" by Al Abrams would be my first choice also. Great book!

Marv

Quote Originally Posted by 1382hitsville View Post
    Remember the question Berry asked during the quality control meetings? A hot dog or this single? Depending on the time people took to answer he decided to release it or not.

Now you can buy a lot of hot dogs, or 1 CD....

Tough times...
    I'd buy the CD as Hot Dogs are filled with fillers and chemicals that can make you ill.

Have a beautiful Sunday everyone.

Roberta

smark21 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    I'd buy the CD as Hot Dogs are filled with fillers and chemicals that can make you ill.

Have a beautiful Sunday everyone.

Roberta
    I've heard prune juice is a good anectdote for a nasty hot dog.