[REMOVE ADS]

Slightly Off Topic: Rhonda Ross-Harlem Real Estate

My goodness she looks like her mother, especially in the eyes.

I think she looks just like BG when she smiles

She looks like both all right; eyes like Diana and talks like Diana, but a little more coherent, lol! And the rest is Berry.

I can see her being a good agent; she is smart; she doesn't NEED to sell because she has money; so there is no desperation and she can spend the time she talks about. When you are Mr. Joe Agent who MUST make a sale to eat and pay the bills, the desperation shows and you don't care about the client as much.

Rhonda is a very lucky lady.

supreme_lady Guest
    I always think that Rhonda is a perfect mixture of both her parents, she's got Diana mannerism and eyes, then when she smiles, she just transforms into an spitting image of Berry Gordy, that mouth and smile of hers is 100% Gordy's.

I think it's Rhonda's mouth and smile that stops her looking like a spitting image of Diana, so in my opinion you can see both Diana and Berry in her

What a beautiful young lady!

As said above, a great combination of both parents.

Kinda sounds like she doesn't perform anymore? Is she out of the singing business? Sounds like she'd be an attentive realtor. Good luck, Rhonda.