[REMOVE ADS]

Mac And Katie Kissoon on "The Entertainers" 1977

Scottish TV show from 1977, where they perform for the entire 30 minutes, all of thier hits. [[Katie's dress is STUNNNG!)

honest man Guest
    loved MAC and KATIE in the seventies will have to watch this when i have time, thanks for the nod, cheers.

In my opinion "Sugar Candy Kisses" had to be one of the worst songs of the entire 70's decade.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    In my opinion "Sugar Candy Kisses" had to be one of the worst songs of the entire 70's decade.
    I love Sugar Candy Kisses. the guitar riff really makes it. Disco duck is the worst song of the decade, right alongside Seasons In the Sun. And I gather you've never heard Styx's "Don't Sit down On the Plexiglas Toilet"?

Quote Originally Posted by jillfoster View Post
    I love Sugar Candy Kisses. the guitar riff really makes it. Disco duck is the worst song of the decade, right alongside Seasons In the Sun. And I gather you've never heard Styx's "Don't Sit down On the Plexiglas Toilet"?
    It's the saccharine speaking part at the beginning of the song that turns me off pus the lyrics are just plain cheesy. That coupled with the fact that it's a brother singing it his sister and vice a versa that makes it a wee bit odd IMO.

You have to admit these lyrics are pretty nauseating .

Sugar candy kisses, sugar honey love
    summernights I've spent with you
    are what I'm thinking of
    just sugar candy dreamin'
    I'm by the one I love
    yes, you're my sugar candy kind of guy
    my sugar candy love

Well... I don't mind it at all, however, I don't feel it's by any means their BEST work. I think their best songs are "Big Hello"

And "Change It All"

honest man Guest
    Well what a great post the show took me back to my early teens and youth club days,thank you for posting, cheers