[REMOVE ADS]

Mary Wilson and Otis Williams on tv and radio tomorrow and Saturday

Per Classic Motown, Mary on My Generation with Liza Gibbons tomorrow though my program guide doesnt list show until 10/4 with BRIAN Wilson on. ??? Otis on Sirus radio this Saturday at 8.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Per Classic Motown, Mary on My Generation with Liza Gibbons tomorrow though my program guide doesnt list show until 10/4 with BRIAN Wilson on. ??? Otis on Sirus radio this Saturday at 8.
    That's great. Thanks for the heads up Luke!

Marv

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Here is a guide of when and where it will be broadcast state by state

http://mygeneration.sgewebdev.com/?u...mg_et=96682783

I think Motown has come out with some really good product lately.......the DVDs, the new Supremes and Temptations CDs. They may not attract the fan who has everything but they could attract a lot of new casual fans; and they need sales to those kinds of buyers.