[REMOVE ADS]

Hey i know you!!

Haaaaaaaaaaa,hey gang is there a gentre of music that you love but know very few titles? I'm that way with jazz which i love to death but know very few actual titles of the songs that i play i just put on an album and enjoy,don't shoot me....love that jazz!

I'm the same way. I was raised on both jazz and classical, in addition to the usual rock/pop/soul music, but usually couldn't tell you what jazz artist I am listening to, or what the name of most of the tunes are.

Dang....i've racking my brain early this morning trying to come up with answer to this, Jai, because I like your threads but
    for the life of me I can't think of one...As far as the jazz I love and have I know not only the titles and featured artists but
    I make it a point to find out who are the accompanying musicians, the producers and if I want to know, the recording dates...As do a lot of my jazz loving peers...

Okay...Thinking a little more about this I'd have to say that I listen to a lot of so-called "world music" and going to those
    styles there are many artists I love but can't keep up with all their titles. I love Haitian Compas, Ghana's high life, Nigerian
    Juju, the Congo's Papa Wemba a lot but often unless a have a disc in front of me I will forget the titles of the songs. I'd probably be better at remembering much of it if I spoke French I guess...