[REMOVE ADS]

Smile Undisputed Truth Gettin It On

I never noticed this before, but looking at the label on my 45 Papa Was A Rolling Stone by Undisputed Truth, it states "from the forthcoming album Gettin It On". This album was not released as far as I can tell. Can anyone shed any light on this? As far as I know Law Of The Land was the album that was actually released. Thanks always for your thoughts and info,..Paulo xxx

Wasn't "Papa..."on the Law of the Land LP, I think they jus changed the title of the LP. Is "Lil Red Ridin Hood" on there, thats about the last 45 of theirs I purchased on Gordy or maybe "What It Is".

Yeah, its on the Law Of The Land album, must have changed the title. Lil Red Riding Hood is on Cosmic Truth. Wonder why they changed the title? Thanks..Paulo xxx

Quote Originally Posted by paulo View Post
    I never noticed this before, but looking at the label on my 45 Papa Was A Rolling Stone by Undisputed Truth, it states "from the forthcoming album Gettin It On". This album was not released as far as I can tell. Can anyone shed any light on this? As far as I know Law Of The Land was the album that was actually released. Thanks always for your thoughts and info,..Paulo xxx

I wonder why they decided to change the title of the album? Could it have been to give the Law Of The Land single more publicity?

Sounds plausible. Im sure I have a G.C.Cameron 45 on Mowest, Act like A Shotgun, that states from the forthcomong album 7th Son. which was listed, but never released. Similar thing I guess, although no G.C. album ever did get released on Mowest. Paulo xxx