[REMOVE ADS]

after all the changes on here..........

i've forgotten the black pages etc this new look hs grown on me.its so much better and the message thing's good too.
    anyone still missing the old site or are we all slowly finding this better

uptight Guest
    Well, the white background is still hard on the eyes thus limits my time on this site. Plus we now have TWO banners on the top of page, taking up more real estate on the screen. Still waiting for improvements in the design.

Im used to it now,though weve seemed to have lost some old members...

Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  21.1 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by nomis View Post
    Im used to it now,though weve seemed to have lost some old members...
    There were always people dropping out when the novelty wears off or they get busy with other things. The changeover may have just made inevitable leaving convenient.

I wouldn't worry about it. Usually people seem to drift back in.

I'm doing my summer hikes in the mountains and can't look in very often. But...........the new forum has grown on me a lot; I'm surprised at the people that send me friend requests........different from those I would have expected. Someday, I'll send out a bunch of requests too.

I think the new forum helps people behave because there is a personal consequence.

I'm impressed overall.

I saw 5 mountain sheep rams way up the mountain today; so my face is windburned; and I'm tired; sore calves.................

I'll say tally ho gents and will join in soon. Cheers.

Nice to hear from you jobeterob,It must be wonderful to be in the moutains...

Don't stray from the trail, Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by uptight View Post
    Well, the white background is still hard on the eyes thus limits my time on this site. Plus we now have TWO banners on the top of page, taking up more real estate on the screen. Still waiting for improvements in the design.
    I thought Ralph and Company left it there to temporarily ease the pangs of withdrawal and let us know we were in the right place, while allowing us immediate access to what had went before, although in "read only mode". Yes sometimes I think the folks that run this joint are smarter than we give them credit for. Its been more than thirty days and I believe my rehab is complete......although sometimes late at night......LOL......

I want my old room back i want the dark background back i want my youth back i wanna go back to elementary school[did i ever graduate??]i wanna bring back rotary dial phones...i wanna i wanna i wanna...but i can't so i'm here and i'm stayin!!!

Views: 158
    Quote Originally Posted by arrr&bee View Post
    I want my old room back i want the dark background back i want my youth back i wanna go back to elementary school[did i ever graduate??]i wanna bring back rotary dial phones...i wanna i wanna i wanna...but i can't so i'm here and i'm stayin!!!
    I'm sure that after all the hard work of the transition is over, Lowell will be able to add a black "skin" to the default style, and you and others will be able to have a dark main background. Maybe he'll also have time to also activate the avatar and signature features.

Hey what's this[black skin]stuff i'll have al sharpton in here.....hehehehehehehe...just messin with ya robb!!!!

Views: 137
    By all means bring Al here. Maybe he can answer some questions about the Soul Music scene in New York in the '60s? Certainly, he could answer questions about the Gospel/Spiritual music scene there!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,maybe he can robb..maybe he can!!

A thunderstorm today while we were at the hot springs! No bears yet this year but I've got some awesome pics from last year - I saw a "Supreme" bear and it tried to eat somebody's ass - I saw fire coming out of it's mouth too.

Shortly, I get to go by a RED CANDY APPLE ~ I love those and it makes tonight a great night. Small things can bring such happiness.

I also saw some salmon jumping the falls to their spawning ground...........the furthermost spot they reach up the Fraser River. And a big eagle took off to join the feast! That was probably the highlight of the trip thus far.

Um..........new forum is great!

I'm somewhat envious Rob. It sounds beautiful where you are. Watch out for the Griz.