[REMOVE ADS]

ladonna Guest

Miss Ross Celebrates Evan's 23rd Birthday at The Fiat Beach House, Malibu

She looks great!Looks like a fun time.

supreme_lady Guest
    More great photos of Diana, Evan and friends from his 23rd birthday bash

http://www.startraksphoto.com/site/g...ev=E0A963390D4

ladonna Guest
    That Christian Serratos needs some neck bones, candied yams, collard greens and a pound cake. That gal needs to eat sumthin'!

smark21 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ladonna View Post
    That Christian Serratos needs some neck bones, candied yams, collard greens and a pound cake. That gal needs to eat sumthin'!
    In certain circles of LA, Christian Serratos would be considered morbidly obese.

Who is Christian Serratos?

ladonna Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post

The skinny gal hanging out with Evan's girlfriend.

@ smark21: if you look in her eyes, you can see she is unhealthy.

Yes, but does this Serratos person make a significant contribution to someone or the world? Or is she someone that just hangs out with people that might get their pictures taken??

ladonna Guest
    I think she's an actress; one of the photos listed one of her film credits, I think. I honestly didn't pay that much attention; I'm thinkin' I read she was or is part of one of those vampire movies.

ladonna Guest
    I am shocked, I am amazed that not one of you good gettin' all up in Miss Ross's bizness have queried who that slightly younger man is cavorting with Miss Ross in some of those photos, and hiding behind her in others. This is especially distressing knowing that jobeterob has perused those photos, with nary a comment?! Apparently age is catching up with us all. =: o

supreme_lady Guest
    I am shocked, I am amazed that not one of you good gettin' all up in Miss Ross's bizness have queried who that slightly younger man is cavorting with Miss Ross in some of those photos, and hiding behind her in others. This is especially distressing knowing that jobeterob has perused those photos, with nary a comment?! Apparently age is catching up with us all. =: o
    I am surprised as well, yep! age must be catching up with us all I am curious to know who the slightly younger man was though, could there be a new man in Ms Ross's life???? I suppose only time would tell.

I am shocked, I am amazed that not one of you good gettin' all up in Miss Ross's bizness have queried who that slightly younger man is cavorting with Miss Ross in some of those photos, and hiding behind her in others.
    Good eyes! I didn't even notice.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Christian Serratos is a [[vegetarian) actress who stars in the Twilight films as Bella's friend Angela.