[REMOVE ADS]

smark21 Guest

Interview with Martha Reeves, Mrs. Powell and Dr. Bombay

OMG. Since when is Ms. Powell a 'professor'? Professor in what exactly?
    Martha seems to be very serious about that ointment. Good for her.
    With due respect, I'd rather stay healthy in my own simple way.

as many know, there was a "reason" Powell was put on the payroll when Martha was on the detroit city council.

ladonna Guest
    Oh dear! I don't really need to hear about "Professor" Maxine Powell's bowel movements. =;o
    Last edited by ladonna; 08-29-2011 at 12:50 AM.

We use neem oil in organic fungus control on peach trees.

Sigh.

I hope they at least got a couple hundred dollars for doing this kind of thing. Sad.

Dr Bombay! I thought about Bewitched.....LOL Im sorry its funny to see these two Motown ICONS talking about acid reflux, and healing hands, and knee operations. I think Mary Wilson could have pulled this off much better. Martha is serious isnt she with her newfound energy! I have to give it to Miss Powell though she has looked the same for the last 30 years and has not parted with her hat. If I didnt know who these two people were I think I would not have laughed so hard at this.

Thanks for posting this video. I respect that people have different opinions on this kind of thing, but I personally believe that our spiritual health is just as important as our physical health. My cousin has also been blessed by the Lord with the gift of healing. He has healed several of his friends who have had different health conditions. All of them have left his home crying, freaked out, whatever...but always thankful, because they leave healed. This gift does exist today, but unfortunately many people misuse it. You see so many TV preachers and pastors who claim to have the gift of healing and often times they don't. They lie for their own personal gain.

I like what they had to say about those different fruits and herbs. I'm going to check it out.

Seeing this made me feel better about Martha. [[Surprised it's uploaded here because it has nothing to do with music)..But... Nice to see Martha is finally taking better care of her health. She told me [[secretly) about 10 years ago that her hearing was failing her. She admitted on this video that it has improved since seeing this herbalist. I think it's a brave thing they're doing. We all need to eat healthier, drink more water and watch our weight and yes....check your stool...[[sorry Ladonna) Martha is doing well these days with her touring. She says in this video she is getting no pay to help promote Dr. Bombay's products. I too believe in taking herbs and healing medicines. They're just so damn expensive these days like everything else.

A couple of quotes... "I was taking like 5 prunes a day, and half getting action and whatever"...... and Martha's quote, "It's the worst feeling in the world to sit somewhere and ain't nothin happenin." don't ya love it?

precautionary health care is the best.I guess calling himself Dr. Bombay does target the audiance he's lookin for those of us that grew up watching 60's, 70's television. I tell you what, when I saw Martha a few months ago, she looked healthy & did not look like what you think a 70yr old woman looks like.

That's true! Dee Dee Kenniebrew of the Crystals is now into promoting a fruit/veggie powder for mix in water, juice or
    milk. And Dee Dee looks FABULOUS!!!! She started taking vitamins back in the '60s long before it became the thing
    to do.
    Anyway, I will try to post her web address for this product which is also a two year retirement plan. I haven't
    bought in to it yet, but I am considering.

I think the website is: wealthyandwise.124online.com/ or http:

http:wealthyandwise.124online.com/

I don't know. When I access it from her email it opens, but this way it isn't working.

Try this:

One 24: Home Page: One 24

124online.com

You have to type 124online.com in your space bar where the http:// goes.

Quote Originally Posted by jillfoster View Post
    "It's the worst feeling in the world to sit somewhere and ain't nothin happenin."
    That was my favourite quote too! lol

Maxine Powell presents her achievements and philosophies
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIZCG0auxzY
    Last edited by MIKEW-UK; 08-30-2011 at 12:10 PM.

The Hyssop plant, which was used by Moses is a great herb. I drink Hysop tea which is great for the mind, body and the feet. I have the feet of a teenager and I'm a middle aged woman. Good feet along with a pure soul will carry you through life.

Roberta

ladonna Guest

smark21 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by randy_russi View Post
    I don't know. When I access it from her email it opens, but this way it isn't working.
    Worked for me.

http://wealthyandwise.124online.com/

Hopefully it's a legit operation and not a scam.

And that Dr. Bombay doesn't impress me...he comes across as a sleaze job in that public access show and the name is beyond corny. A doctor of Indian origin who calls himself Dr. Bombay....talk about trying to appeal to the lowest common denominator. Hopefully Martha was paid well [[I don't believe for one second she's plugging Dr. Bombay out of charity).

Quote Originally Posted by smark21 View Post
    Worked for me.

http://wealthyandwise.124online.com/

Hopefully it's a legit operation and not a scam.

And that Dr. Bombay doesn't impress me...he comes across as a sleaze job in that public access show and the name is beyond corny. A doctor of Indian origin who calls himself Dr. Bombay....talk about trying to appeal to the lowest common denominator. Hopefully Martha was paid well [[I don't believe for one second she's plugging Dr. Bombay out of charity).
    How are Martha's feet today. I saw a photo of her a few years ago and she was wearing beautiful sandals and a lovely sun dress. The thing I noticed was how beautiful her feet were. I wonder if the herbs and supplements she's taking keep her feet pretty and elegant?

Roberta

smark21, thanks for getting that going for the webaddress for Dee Dee Kenniebrew's new venture. She believes in it and
    knows people who seem to be making it work.

Ramone Verona Guest
    Strange that Podiatrists have yet to administer this wonderful find.
    My feet are all bony and hairy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramone Verona View Post
    Strange that Podiatrists have yet to administer this wonderful find.
    My feet are all bony and hairy.
    Maybe you should send your Podiatrist the clip of Martha Reeves and Dr. Bombay. If you have great feet and a clean soul your walk through life will be beautiful.

Roberta