[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Is This True

Is This True

Someone posted a video on Youtube. In the description it says that Diana Ross and Mary J. Blige will be presenting the Hip-Hop award at the MTV VMA's which is being held next month. Can anyone confirm this?

Are you sure they weren't getting mixed up with Diana's appearance on the VMA's in 1999 with Mary J. and Lil Kim? They presented the award for best hip-hop video in 1999.
    Last edited by carlo; 08-27-2011 at 07:25 PM.

I saw what you were referring to:

"the 2011 mtv video music awards will take place on august 28, 2011 at the nokia theatre in on stage with mary j blige and diana ross to present the best hip-hop video award."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uziEvH64uDs

Doubt it's true.

uptight Guest
    I'm okay with them presenting an award. Ain't no thang. Don't expect Ross the frisk Mary J., though.

Actually, the only Ross I see on the list of presenters in the 2011 MTV Awards Wiki page is Rick Ross. Maybe Diana is supposed to be some surprise presenter.

smark21 Guest
    Well she wasn't there so it looks like some fan or fans were gulity of fantasizing once again. Mary J. was presenting with Ross and Lil' Kim back in 99 for the famous Ross fondles Lil' Kim's breast moment.