[REMOVE ADS]

honest man Guest

jackson 5 unreleased on you tube

Hello thought id mention a couple ofJ5 unissued songs on you tube,new to me SUNNY BOY 2LAVENDER BLUE 3 TOO SIR WITH LOVE,and a Clip of group singing KILLING ME SOFTLY medley,if anyone interested, cheers.

You didn't provide a link?

Quote Originally Posted by pj1 View Post
    Ummmm...he said J5. Your link took me to Michael Jackson's page.

The person in question has 897 uploads. If you take the time to look through the list [[and the desired titles show up pretty quickly when scrolling), you will see the Jackson 5 videos.

The person in question has 897 uploads. If you take the time to look through the list [[and the desired titles show up pretty quickly when scrolling), you will see the Jackson 5 videos.
    It would have been considerate of the OP to provide a direct link to those videos instead of making the reader hunt for them. It's like he's saying "Hey guys! I found something cool you might wanna see! Look for it yourself! Hahahahahah!". Therefore, I will not spend my time looking for these new and unreleased songs.

It may simply be that the Original Poster does not know how to do that. I don't get the impression that he was being inconsiderate at all- After all, he didn't have to alert anyone of his find. He could have enjoyed the videos and kept it to himself.

honest man Guest
    Hey, no big deal if i could send a link , i would have ok, if you can't be bothered typing in title,tough,

Quote Originally Posted by honest man View Post
    Hey, no big deal if i could send a link , i would have ok, if you can't be bothered typing in title,tough,
    But, you didn't even give any song titles to do that with. How is the reader supposed to find what you want him or her to see?

I'm not jumping on you, and i'm sorry if my tone is offensive. I'm just saying that if you are going to alert us to something of interest, it's better to provide the forum with a usable link. If you don't know how to do that, I don't know what to tell you. You were able to link us to the main MJ page, so it's the same for providing links to the specific page you want readers to see. There are a couple of ways you can do that.

YouTube usually provides a means to link or inbed a page or video with a hyperlink, the line that highlights when you can click on it. You right-click that and copy it. The other way is to highlight and copy the address in the address bar above, right-click if you're using a Windows PC, and copy it. What that does is copy the line to your computer's clipboard. You don't see that. What you do then, is to paste the link to this forum when you post a message. Or, if you have several links, open up the notepad and paste them all there, then paste the contents of that to your post here. Another thing you can do is post the vids directly on here using the "insert Video" icon at the top of the text space. With that, you can do the same thing as if you copy the address from the page you want us to see.

I know what I posted above sounds complicated to someone who may not know how, but you were able to provide the one link above, so you would do it the same way for each of the pages you want us to see.. It's really very simple.

Soulster,
    It seems to me that you're over-reacting a tad with this.

Quote Originally Posted by ralpht View Post
    Soulster,
    It seems to me that you're over-reacting a tad with this.
    I explained myself in the last post and apologized for my offensive tone. I guess you didn't see that. I also tried to be helpful.

But, still, there are no clues as to what we should be looking for. No song titles or anything.

Perhaps I missed the apology. Sorry I can't help on the song titles.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    But, you didn't even give any song titles to do that with. How is the reader supposed to find what you want him or her to see?........
    Honest man did indeed give song titles in his initial post-
    Hello thought id mention a couple ofJ5 unissued songs on you tube,new to me SUNNY BOY 2LAVENDER BLUE 3 TOO SIR WITH LOVE,and a Clip of group singing KILLING ME SOFTLY medley

But you, soulster, must be like a lot of us - we often read but don't remember what we read... and it appears that that tendency increases for many of us as we age.

Honest man did indeed give song titles in his initial post-
    Hello thought id mention a couple ofJ5 unissued songs on you tube,new to me SUNNY BOY 2LAVENDER BLUE 3 TOO SIR WITH LOVE,and a Clip of group singing KILLING ME SOFTLY medley

But you, soulster, must be like a lot of us - we often read but don't remember what we read... and it appears that that tendency increases for many of us as we age.
    It's not age. I did see that and forgot. I guess I was a bit miffed that the OP didn't provide direct links, and I was in a bit of a hurry to go somewhere to take care of a bit of business. I should have double-checked.

Even so, if I were to give you guys links, I would provide direct links as a courtesy.

honest man Guest
    Hello ok,i want to wind this up now, if you take time to look i posted titles and lastly i did not send a link at all,check....... talk about mountains and mole hills, phew.