[REMOVE ADS]

Midnight Soulstice radio show - All rare 60s and 70s Soul and Funk

As new forum member, I wanted to take this opportunity for some shameless self-promition and hip you to my radio show Midnight Soulstice, which I am hosting every Friday night from 11pm until 1am Eastern Time [[with my co-host) in Richmond, Virginia [[on 97.3 fm.) The show airs online at www.wrir.org and we have more than 50 of our older episodes archived on podbean at

http://midnightsoulstice.podbean.com/

We've had many interesting interview guests in the past, including Leroy Hutson, Marva Whitney, Fred Wesley, Sir Joe Quarterman, The New Birth, RAMP, Mandrill, Oneness of Juju, Lonnie Liston Smith, Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings among others .. And we also have guest DJs every now and then. So far, we've had Chris Bangs [[Acid Jazz/London), Tobias Kirmayer [[Tramp Records/Germany), Daisuke Kuroda [[Kickin/Tokyo), Miss Goldie [[Melbourne, Australia), DJ Orb [[Los Angeles), Dave Monroe [[Milwaukee), Romanowksi [[San Francisco), Doc Delay [[NYC) and more.

Most importantly, we always play rare 60s and 70s Soul and Funk, sometimes a bit of Latin .. 99% original vinyl and rarely a repeat of songs. Check us out and if you like it, please spread the word ...

We're also on facebook at www.facebook.com/midnightsoulstice
    Last edited by Soulpower; 08-05-2011 at 01:11 PM.

Thanks for posting this info.

I just listened to one of the archived shows ..

A very nice mixture of the known, the vaguely familiar and the totally obscure!!

Thanks for posting the info Soulpower.

Roger

Thanks guys!