[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    The person you are referring to has been out of control for years.

BoyfromCrosstown, can you post that pic with Harry for all of us to see?

Could you post that picture that picture you are referring to boyfromcrosstown? Then I can get it directly to Mary Wilson

BayouMotownMan.

In all honesty, I am not computer savvy enough to do that. Also, I am not sure I can post a picture that is clearly not mine to post. I'm sorry but I can't help you there.

The picture also shows Harry Weinger, Janie Bradford and Al Abrahms.

I got some pics of him via email. I will be forwarding them to Mary Wilson so she can now put a face to the name.

I Love the clips of Mary. I love Mary's voice and they way I think she is as a person. Now, it seems that some fans want Mary/Diana fans to pick sides...I'm not going to do so. I too love Diana. And Cindy and all other girls.

I've been re-reading Berry's book, Diana's book and Mary's book. The Supremes times seems to be very very stressfull for all involved and it is amazing they all got out in such a way.

[[now, let the fight begin...but, again...I'm not picking a fight, I just love the music they made...). The girls can let go, why can't we?

ladonna Guest
    Hi 1382Hitsville,

I'm rereading Taraborelli's lastest bio on Miss Ross; it is actually a very good book. CHMR was bitchy and embellished, but the new one is much more balanced and insightful.

Ladonna,

It's a good thing to reread things, with the knowledge of "now". It can put things in perspective, especially if you read Berry's side, Mary's side and Diana's side. These young people where thrown in to a thing that got bigger than anyone expected.

Only a few can survive [[think of all the artists who died too young, Amy Winehouse for example).

Here is my "short" conclusion: Berry had a vision and needed a "wagon" to furfill it. Diana was pushed very hard, worked very hard and lost sight of the people close to here, people with different motives and drives. Mary was hurt badly, on several occasions.

Now, years later Berry is acting as the father of the family, a sincere role. Diana doesn't have to proof her self anymore and that seems to make here more of a nice person. And she can be very proud of the way she raised her family.

Mary has grown so much, she has found her ground, her passion and her voice. She is a true survivor.

They don't need fans to b*tch and bicker, pick sides and favour one another. They all played a role in the bigger picture and they seem to be happy in the place they are in now.

Again, let's celebrate and the enjoy the gift in the music they gave us.

I love them all for what they have sacrificied and gave us.

Quote Originally Posted by 1382hitsville View Post
    Ladonna,

It's a good thing to reread things, with the knowledge of "now". It can put things in perspective, especially if you read Berry's side, Mary's side and Diana's side. These young people where thrown in to a thing that got bigger than anyone expected.

Only a few can survive [[think of all the artists who died too young, Amy Winehouse for example).

Here is my "short" conclusion: Berry had a vision and needed a "wagon" to furfill it. Diana was pushed very hard, worked very hard and lost sight of the people close to here, people with different motives and drives. Mary was hurt badly, on several occasions.

Now, years later Berry is acting as the father of the family, a sincere role. Diana doesn't have to proof her self anymore and that seems to make here more of a nice person. And she can be very proud of the way she raised her family.

Mary has grown so much, she has found her ground, her passion and her voice. She is a true survivor.

They don't need fans to b*tch and bicker, pick sides and favour one another. They all played a role in the bigger picture and they seem to be happy in the place they are in now.

Again, let's celebrate and the enjoy the gift in the music they gave us.

I love them all for what they have sacrificied and gave us.
    Beautifully said 1382hitsville.