[REMOVE ADS]

Bitter sweet item on ebay

Received an email from a friend this morning pointing me to this.... you have to read the description!
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3305911093...#ht_602wt_1139

I remember a similar ebay item some years ago.....this guy was "attacking" his wife [[who was a big record collector) who had found another bloke and run off leaving her husband and children......and records....behind. So the husband selected her favourite 12" records and put them on ebay.

If I remember correctly, in that case, the wife decided to return and the auction was withdrawn

Read the questions and answers too! Funny! Thanks for posting this link, I had a good laugh.

Oldies

Oldies...I missed those questions and answers the first time round. They are listed at the bottom of the listing. Thank you.

But you are absolutely right, they are hilarious and I am glad to see the item is doing well.

When I wrote "I was pleased to see the item is doing well", it's doing better than well....at the moment, its over £3,000!

herr oberst
    really funny.how much did it go far in the end

Last bid I saw was £999,999!!!

Malheureusement, the item has now disappeared off ebay so we've lost all those witty Q and As.

i should have saved it to my watch list