[REMOVE ADS]

Happy Birthday to Jean Terrell

Happy Birthday Ms. Terrell, I want to celebrate your bday with all the wonderful music you gave us and for saving The Supremes' recording careers and necks during a most difficult period in 1970. Of course your work since the Supremes is just as precious. God Bless You.

I love Jean Terrell. Were she singing in concert, I would stand in line to see her.
    Happy Birthday Ms. Terrell.

Best wishes to Ms. Terrell.

I believe that Jean doesn't do birthdays for religious reasons [[or at least, didn't). Although I'm not necessarily up to date in terms of what she may currently do or not do...

Happy b-day Ms. Terrell! You were a breath of fresh air into the group with your beautiful voice; creating a new sound. Want you to know your contributions are always appreciated.

A very Happy Birthday to Jean Terrell! A radio birthday tribute to Jean was broadcast yesterday on CKWW Windsor /Detroit.

"Happy Birthday, Jean!!!" ~

I took this photo at the Apollo in 1970, not for reproduction.
    c. Jeanie Scott
    Name:  1960's Soul.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  41.8 KB

S.S.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    A very Happy Birthday to Jean Terrell! A radio birthday tribute to Jean was broadcast yesterday on CKWW Windsor /Detroit.
    Hey Marv! Thanks for the news. Do you know what they did to celebrate Jean's birthday? I will never forget the excitement in the neighborhood when Jean joined the Sups!

Quote Originally Posted by detmotownguy View Post
    Hey Marv! Thanks for the news. Do you know what they did to celebrate Jean's birthday? I will never forget the excitement in the neighborhood when Jean joined the Sups!
    Yes, I heard it. They gave a lengthy, detailed biography on Jean first. How she was the one person on Earth that could do what she did [[ come in as an unknown to one of the most famous groups in the World and score a hit right out of the starting block.) They played "Up the Ladder to the Roof", "Stoned Love" and "Nathan Jones" and wished Jean a happy 69th birthday.