[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Junior Walker's Motown discography [[1965-1983)

SS-701 - Shotgun - Jr. Walker & All Stars[/B] [5/65] [[7-65, #105) Released in monaural as SM-701. Cleo's Mood/Do The Boomerang/Shotgun/Road Runner/Shake And Fingerpop/Shoot Your Shot//Tune Up/Hot Cha/Monkey Jump/Tally Ho!/Cleo's Back/Ain't That The Truth

SS-702 - Soul Session - Jr. Walker & All Stars [3/66] [[4-66, #130) Released in monaural as SM- 702. Good Rockin'/Hewbie Steps Out/Shake Everything/Everybody Get Together/Mark Anthony [[Speaks)/Us//Moonlight In Vermont/Decidedly/Eight Hour Drag/Brainwasher/Three Four Three/Satan's Blues

SS-703 - Road Runner - Jr. Walker & All Stars [8/66] [[9-66, #64) Released in monaural as SM- 703. [[I'm a ) Road Runner/How Sweet It Is [[To Be Loved By You)/Pucker Up Buttercup/Money [[That's What I Want)/Last Call/Anyway You Wanna//Baby You Know You Ain't Right/Ame' Cherie [[Soul Darling)/Twist Lackawanna/San-Ho-Zay/Mutiny

SS-705 - Jr. Walker and the All Stars Live - Jr. Walker & All Stars [9/67] [[10-67, #119) Released in monaural as SM-705. Introduction: The Velvelettes/Shake And Fingerpop/Hot Cha/[[I'm A) Road Runner/Ame' Cherie [[Soul Darling)/Tune Up/How Sweet It Is [[To Be Loved By You)/Moonlight In Vermont/Cleo's Back/Shotgun/Finale: Heart Break [Earl Van Dyke]

SS-710 - Home Cookin' - Jr. Walker & All Stars [1/69] [[2-69, #172) Come See About Me/What Does It Take [[To Win Your Love)/Home Cookin'/Sweet Soul/Hip City, Part 1/Hip City, Part 2/Sweet Daddy Deacon/Fanny Mae/The Things I Do For You/Baby Ain't You Shame

SS-718 - Jr. Walker and the All Stars' Greatest Hits - Jr. Walker & All Stars [6/69] [[6-69, #43) Shotgun [[S)/How Sweet It Is [[To Be Loved By You) [[S)/Home Cookin' [[S)/Pucker Up Buttercup [[S)/Hip City, Part 1 [[S)/[[I'm A) Road Runner [[S)/Come See About Me [[S)/Hip City, Part 2 [[S)/Cleo's Mood [[S)/Shake And Fingerpop [[S)/Money [[That's What I Want), Part 1 [[S)/Shoot Your Shot [[S)

SS-721 - Gotta Hold on to This Feeling [aka What Does It take to Win Your Love] - Jr. Walker & All Stars [11/69] [[1-70, #92) Original title was Gotta Hold on to This Love, but the album was reissued with a new title and cover when "What Does It Take to Win Your Love" became a hit. What Does It Take [[To Win Your Love)/These Eyes/Proud Mary/Ame' Cherie [[Soul Darling)/Clinging To The Thought That She's Coming Back/Cleo's Mood//Hot Cha/I've Got To Find A Way To Win Maria Back/Sweet Soul/Gotta Hold On To This Feeling/How Sweet It Is [[To Be Loved By You)/San-Ho-Zay

SS-725 - Jr. Walker and the All Stars Live - Jr. Walker & All Stars [5/70] Intro: Hip City, Parts 1 & 2/Sweet Soul/Home Cookin'/Something You Got//[[I Know) I'm Losing You/Come See About Me/What Does It Take [[To Win Your Love)/Medley: Shotgun-/ What Does It Take [[To Win Your Love)

SS-726 - A Gassssssssss - Jr. Walker & All Stars [9/70] [[10-70, #110) Do You See My Love [[For You Growing)/And When I Die/I Was Made To Love Her/Carry Your Own Load/Shut Up Don't Interrupt Me/Groove And Move/Holly Holy/Honey

S-732L - Rainbow Funk - Jr. Walker & All Stars [7/71] [[7-71, #91) Way Back Home [[S)/Take Me Girl I'm Ready [[S)/Feeling Alright [[S)/Right On Brothers And Sisters [[S)/Teach Them To Pray [[S)//Something [[S)/Psychedelic Shack [[S)/Pieces Of A Man [[S)/These Things Will Keep Me Loving You [[S)

S-733L - Moody Jr. - Jr. Walker & All Stars [12/71] [[1-72, #142) Way Back Home [[Vocal)/I Don't Want To Do Wrong/Bristol's Way/Don't Blame The Children/Me And My Family/Groove Thang/Still Water Medley/Never Can Say Good-Bye/Walk In The Night/Moody Junior

S-738L - Peace and Understanding Is Hard to Find - Jr. Walker & All Stars [4/73] I Ain't Going Nowhere/I Don't Need No Reason/It's Alright Do What You Gotta Do/It's Too Late/Soul Clappin'/I Can See Clearly Now/Gimme That Beat, Parts 1 & 2/Country Boy/Peace And Understanding [[Is Hard to Find)

S6-742S1 - Jr. Walker and the All Stars - Jr. Walker & All Stars [Unissued]

S6-745S1 - Hot Shot - Jr. Walker & All Stars [1/76] I'm So Glad/Why Can't We Be Lovers/You Ain't No Ordinary Woman/Just Can't Get Enough/Love [[Keep Us Together)/I Need You Right Now [[with Thelma Houston)/Probe Your Mind/Don't Lose What You Got [[Trying to Get Back What You Had)/Hot Shot

S-747S1 - Sax Appeal - Jr. Walker [6/76] Feel Like Makin' Love/I Feel So Good/You Ain't No Ordinary Woman/Sax Appeal/Ego Tripping/All In Love Is Fair/Boogie Down/Until You Come Back To Me [[That's What I'm Gonna Do)

S6-748S1 - Whopper Bopper Show Stopper - Jr. Walker [10/76] Whopper Bopper Show Stopper/You Are The Sunshine Of My Life/You're On Fire/Leap And Peep/Don't Make No Plans//I Could Never Love Another [[After Loving You)/I Want You/Love Ain't Enough/My Love

S7-750R1 - ...Smooth - Jr. Walker [5/78] I Need You Right Now [[with Thelma Houston)/I Can See Clearly Now/What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted/Darling, Come Back Home/Probe Your Mind//Hard Love/You're On Fire/Climb On Up/It Takes Two To Make Love/All The Way Love)

6053ML, Blow the House Down [1983] Sex Pot / Closer Than Close/Ball Baby/Urgent/In & Out/ Blow The House Down
    Last edited by vcq; 07-15-2011 at 07:54 PM.