[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Pet sounds so stunning on this track

Folks....thanks for sharing this time with me....a lot of fun....and soul reconstituting!!!! Have a GREAT WEEK!

Johnny, fantastic show playlist as always.... YouTube doesn't know what it's lost. Enjoy your week!

Awesome show tonight Johnny! Looking forward to more and more of your masterpieces. Have a super week

Top notch Johnny! Thanks everybody! See you next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenpwood View Post
    Johnny, fantastic show playlist as always.... YouTube doesn't know what it's lost. Enjoy your week!
    Thanks, Glen! Take care!

Quote Originally Posted by lovechild View Post
    Awesome show tonight Johnny! Looking forward to more and more of your masterpieces. Have a super week
    Tony...thanks! You have a great week yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by sophisticated_soul View Post
    Top notch Johnny! Thanks everybody! See you next time.

Joseph...thanks!!! See you soon!

John,
    sorry to hear that this is happening. i always enjoyed your remixs . some have nothing better to do. keep us updated with the remixs,david[from b'more]

Forget these westgrand nuts they are going to regret this one day. Keep going man you had the only remixes I ever listened to,
    Steph

Hi John, a change in my life situation as taken me out of listening to your show. However, I do check the comments the next day. Don't these fools realize that people listen to your remixes and then seek the original material. It was through this community that I found docludi's Channel and then Tammi's Two Can Party. I went out and bought the movie Hellza Poppin'. Need I say more?

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie View Post
    Forget these westgrand nuts they are going to regret this one day. Keep going man you had the only remixes I ever listened to,
    Steph
    Stehanie...thanks so much for your support! I don't know if they would regret it....I'm less than a blip on their radar.

Quote Originally Posted by MotownSteve View Post
    Hi John, a change in my life situation as taken me out of listening to your show. However, I do check the comments the next day. Don't these fools realize that people listen to your remixes and then seek the original material. It was through this community that I found docludi's Channel and then Tammi's Two Can Party. I went out and bought the movie Hellza Poppin'. Need I say more?

Steve...I've missed your presence on the SDF on show night. Thanks so much! Join us when you can....

you'll want to watch this before it gets taken down.....the irony!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve1dSybbMjQ

Quote Originally Posted by midnight johnny View Post
    Joseph...when it rains, it pours...eh? Thanks...I appreciate your support so much. Yes...the remixes will be around....just not so conveniently, I suppose. See you later, my friend....
    John, any news as to where you will repost your extended remixes??

Johnny???

Quote Originally Posted by texassoul View Post
    Johnny???
    Sorry, Mike! Sometimes I miss a few posts...I don't get to SDF as often as I used to. Thanks so much for your interest, which I have always appreciated. I looked at a few sites but they didn't seem "Midnight Johnny Remix" friendly, as youtube had mostly been.
    But if you have any ideas, Mike....let me know. I have most of the remixes with videos on my hard drive collecting dust.
    Thanks again, Mike, so very much.
    John

Quote Originally Posted by midnight johnny View Post
    Sorry, Mike! Sometimes I miss a few posts...I don't get to SDF as often as I used to. Thanks so much for your interest, which I have always appreciated. I looked at a few sites but they didn't seem "Midnight Johnny Remix" friendly, as youtube had mostly been.
    But if you have any ideas, Mike....let me know. I have most of the remixes with videos on my hard drive collecting dust.
    Thanks again, Mike, so very much.
    John
    There are a number of soul music websites and internet stations in the UK [[i.e. www.starpointradio.com). I will check with my DJ friends in the UK for ideas for where you could post your vids.

Quote Originally Posted by texassoul View Post
    There are a number of soul music websites and internet stations in the UK [[i.e. www.starpointradio.com). I will check with my DJ friends in the UK for ideas for where you could post your vids.
    Thanks so much. Mike...I really appreciate it!
    John

there is a web site called angelfire a friend of mine useds this site his page is called beatles outfakes on his page he has recording that were passed around as beatles out takes but there fake maybe john you can put your awesome remixes on this site with out the bs of youtube have a soulful day richie