[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by bradsupremes View Post
    I think we need to consider the option that a person like Rochelle could be manipulative and take advantage of all parties involved. Being a wedge between someone like Cindy and her family/friends...
    Brad I think you may be on to something when it comes to Rochelle and the wedge between family and friends
    I recall that Steve Weaver was in the process of recording Cindy and her management [[ie Rochelle) pulled the plug
    Something also tell me that Cindy may have been in the process of joining FLOS when Freddie Poole left but the plug was pulled on that as well. Not sure if it was Cindy's handlers or the start of Cindy's health challenges [[just speculating on the FLOS part).

You pretty much have to be a party to the situation to absolutely know what happened

This is why I say it’s important to do your estate planning and be very cautious

Quote Originally Posted by rod_rick View Post
    Brad I think you may be on to something when it comes to Rochelle and the wedge between family and friends
    I recall that Steve Weaver was in the process of recording Cindy and her management [[ie Rochelle) pulled the plug
    Something also tell me that Cindy may have been in the process of joining FLOS when Freddie Poole left but the plug was pulled on that as well. Not sure if it was Cindy's handlers or the start of Cindy's health challenges [[just speculating on the FLOS part).
    I do know that during RTL, all the major media networks were looking to interview Cindy and she initially agreed to do them but then pulled out at the last minute. I suspect Rochelle had a role in that.

I’m aware of some other things that isn’t my place to say but I do believe Cindy was taken advantage of and people who loved and cared for her were not always welcomed. As incredibly heartbreaking as it is to see what’s happening now, I’m glad to see she is now properly being taken care of.

Quote Originally Posted by bradsupremes View Post
    I do know that during RTL, all the major media networks were looking to interview Cindy and she initially agreed to do them but then pulled out at the last minute. I suspect Rochelle had a role in that.

I’m aware of some other things that isn’t my place to say but I do believe Cindy was taken advantage of and people who loved and cared for her were not always welcomed. As incredibly heartbreaking as it is to see what’s happening now, I’m glad to see she is now properly being taken care of.
    As I suspected. It's always a red flag when someone tries to prevent family from accessing their loved one. But it is a comfort to know that it appears things are being righted for Cindy. Her son is in control and her family has access to her.

I wonder how much work Cindy put into her proposed autobiography before her health took a turn? Might be a good idea for David to look into possibly taking whatever Cindy did and turning it over to a professional writer who could turn it into a definitive biography of a very unique lady, having sung "alongside" two of the most iconic singers ever, Patti Labelle and Diana Ross. Any money made could help with her expenses and also the book would be a written testament to her life.

Prayers to Cindy .