[REMOVE ADS]

Quincy Tempo When I Look At You Motown ?????

What ?????? Attention-getter???? Possible lawsuit material???
    Last edited by luckyluckyme; 04-19-2024 at 06:53 PM.

...he's taking the pi%$ ...running down his trouser leg...!

...from 1964...?
    ...'one of the lesser known Holland-Dozier-Holland songs'...? ...Motown...? ...my ar$e...!

It seems this a new trend to make AI generated comedy songs, as since I heard the this song, I keep getting recommendations for these tracks on YT!

Now, some are better, and funnier than others, but I do wonder if there will indeed be some legal challenges over these tracks, as some do use Motown, Stax, and other songs which sound very much like they are original tracks from the period!

Like this one which is cleary based around a Marvellettes song, and the AI lead is based around Wanda Rogers, and the backing vocals either the Andantes and the Marvelettes!

Here's another, which again, is a pure Motown rework : -

I can see some people who might at first with some of the songs not be paying close attention to the lyrics, and think these are original Motown, Stax, and classic soul songs!

Oh Dear!

Cheers

Paul
    Last edited by bradburger; Yesterday at 11:20 PM.

Here's another from the 'SOTB', which clearly is from a J5/Motown track.

And this one which sounds to me as if it's used elements from a Hot Wax/Invictus tune.

Cheers

Paul