[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Cindy Says II

Cindy Says II

In another Supremes Fan Club Magazine [[MSS era) Cindy eludes that she's been busy: just completed two commercials, and just finished a run in a play.

It's one thing to say she's aspiring to be an actress, but it sounds like these were in the can.

Does anyone have any further information? What commercials? Were they aired? And what play? Certainly not Broadway, we would have heard about that. Summer stock? Community theater?

She did one commercial for Afro Sheen and another for Birdsong Beer. She was also in the initial limited run musical "Lord, Mama's Tired", although based on my research she wasn't asked to reprise her role in the sequel "Mama, The Lord's Tired Too".

In J. Randy's book on Motown, I believe he mentioned a play that Cindy appeared in after she left the group. I can't get to my book at the moment and I don't know the name of the production so I can't give the name. But I believe the word "look" was in the title and it was done in LA.