[REMOVE ADS]

HAPPY 80th M’s Ross

Life wouldn’t have been the same without you.

Happy Birthday, Diana Ross ! ! ! ! !
    ~~~~~Diva Rides on Drive.~~~~~
    From all the fans, thank you for all the love! "To Be Loved" becomes being in love. Oh my, What a lovely ride....
    https://youtu.be/_afv-8t3h-c?si=vjoDdIVFwLIN32Fu
    Last edited by TNSUN; 03-26-2024 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Add

My muse...my Nefertiti...my Polaris...has made 80 trips around the sun. Happy 80th birthday to the Queen of Motown--the dazzling Miss Diana Ross.

Happy Birthday to the most beautiful, magnificent, entrancing, life-enriching brilliant star in the universe! I wish her continued health, happiness and prosperity. Mad Love, Peace & Blessings to Miss Diana Ross!!

Happy 80th Birthday Diana, and best wishes for many more healthy, happy years!
    Darin

Funny story of diana ross....I was a diana fan back then trying to pitch a movie that was a sia music like high school drama-comedy long ago shortly before blondie was "announced" about diana hanging out at a high school after she visited motown museum field trip and trying to raise funds for a person who died from a seizure after watching a show on a video tape which the films climax had diana singing Stop.......yeah it would never fly today.

Happy 80th diana and I hope you have "Signature Edition" shows!
    Last edited by IMissFlo93; 03-26-2024 at 12:11 PM.

I hope she had a memorable day full of love and celebration.

The only original Supreme/Primette to make it to 80. Bittersweet feeling. Mary, Flo, Betty and Barbara should be celebrating 80 years too. Happy belated to Miss Ross.

I was reflecting on that too Midnightman, sad none of the others made it to such a milestone birthday...

Happy and Best Birthday Miss Ross! [Can we get a picture of the cake?]

There are pictures on her Facebook page of the party - not sure I can pick them off

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    There are pictures on her Facebook page of the party - not sure I can pick them off
    Name:  IMG_1852.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  19.2 KB

Diana won the big hat contest - she’s upstaged Martha again! Oh no

^ I don't know about that. Martha's hat was pretty huge honey LOL

OT but Evan is kinda looking like Prince lmao

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Name:  IMG_1852.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  19.2 KB

Oh no
    how many times will Diana release these same staged and photoshopped family pictures?

Talk about dull and repetitive. A simple NON-STAGED pic of everyone in a room together would have been light years more charming. Her 80th birthday and that is all her lifelong fans get? IMHO, Diana stinginess is incorrectly defined as wanting privacy. The whole world is not watching her anymore, only a handful of lifelong fans.

I believe this is DR's way of saying: "this is me" and I would say its a collective to be shown as one to be proud of as it continues to grow and continues to stay on course year after year.

It's especially sweet she wants her chauffeur featured front and center and I wonder what family ghost that is peeking out from behind Rhonda's shoulder?
    Last edited by Boogiedown; 03-30-2024 at 05:15 PM.

It’s likely their family tradition - you don’t give those up easily especially at 80

I wonder what happens if one of the family members says they don't want to dress up to conform to the dress code? Are they left out of the picture? Do they get to be the photographer instead? Does Miss Ross threaten to disinherit them if they don't fall into line?

It would be nice if next time she shares a family picture it's something more spontaneous rather than another group shot of them in a pre-determined dress code. Too many of such shots suggest not a happy family but one under the thumb of a control freak matriarch whom everyone has to please to stay under the family fold.