Does anyone know for a fact, or have strong evidence that suggests it, what songs the Jean Supremes recorded in 1969? Whether the backing vocals are Supremes or not makes no difference to my question, just any songs recorded under the group's name in 1969.

I know that Jean made some initial recordings after joining the group, and I've read that the box just has her name on it. If I'm not mistaken, her version of "Evening Train" is one of these recordings. Anyone know what else was a part of this session or sessions?

Same question for Diana's solo recordings, as in intended for her solo career, not recordings under the Supremes name but with no other Supremes on the recording. The only info I have is that "I Wouldn't Change the Man" and "You're All I Need" have 1969 recording dates, but beyond that I don't know.

Of course "Someday" was intended for Diana's solo career. Was that the intention when Diana walked into the studio that day? Or was it after the song was recorded that the decision was made to go ahead and release it on the group? So far, it appears that "For Once In My Life" was the last true Supremes recording with Diana and "Someday" was recorded in August. I would think Diana's recording solo tracks at this point would be more than two or three.