[REMOVE ADS]

Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons - Motown Unreleased Now Available

In case anyone has missed them, the Motown Unreleased tracks from the huge and comprehensive Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons boxed set "Working Our Way Back To You" are available on YouTube.

Some really good tracks here so have a listen folks - and enjoy....

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...oh8nQHqh5JtHfe
    Last edited by mysterysinger; 02-22-2024 at 10:32 AM.

Bonus Track for you - "With My Eyes Wide Open"

Thanks for the tip Mysterysinger. Will check out The Four Seasons Unreleased Motown tracks soon.

As I listen to these releases I find that I am liking them much more than the songs released on the Chameleon album. It would be nice if the Motown unreleased tracks could be release separate from the huge comprehensive set.

I have to agree that these tracks are fab and it's a real shame that they didn't see release for over 50 years [[mind you I do love the "Chameleon" album as well). Frankie's vocal on "Stop, Look, Listen" is so remarkable and I'm sure he's never sung better. "My Eyes Adored You" is a real fave. I believe there may be moves to release "Hymn To Her" as a single - even now.

I would absolutely buy the Motown Unreleased tracks if they were issued on an individual CD - and I'd buy "Chameleon" and "Inside You" should they get released on single CDs as well. But since all the tracks are on YouTube - it's also possible to convert them to mp3 audio tracks for your collection.

If there's an equivalent digital phrase for wearing out a vinyl record through overplay - I think I might just achieve that with these tracks.

Thanks for providing these Motown tracks, Mystery. There are some that I really like. All we can do is hope that Motown [[or someone who cares about these Motown recordings) will make them available to us on CD.

Quote Originally Posted by mysterysinger View Post
    I have to agree that these tracks are fab and it's a real shame that they didn't see release for over 50 years [[mind you I do love the "Chameleon" album as well). Frankie's vocal on "Stop, Look, Listen" is so remarkable and I'm sure he's never sung better. "My Eyes Adored You" is a real fave. I believe there may be moves to release "Hymn To Her" as a single - even now.

I would absolutely buy the Motown Unreleased tracks if they were issued on an individual CD - and I'd buy "Chameleon" and "Inside You" should they get released on single CDs as well. But since all the tracks are on YouTube - it's also possible to convert them to mp3 audio tracks for your collection.

If there's an equivalent digital phrase for wearing out a vinyl record through overplay - I think I might just achieve that with these tracks.

But the quality due to the bitrate is awful.