[REMOVE ADS]

Scherrie & Susaye Former Supremes with Joyce Returns @ The Catalina Feb 18, 2024

Scherrie Payne & Susaye Greene Former Supremes with Joyce Returns to The Catalina Jazz Club in Hollywood Ca. Feb 18, 2024, this show was a Tribute To Original Supreme Mary Wilson, they open the show with Hold On I'm Coming, and after they started singing nothing but Supremes Classic's like Baby Love, Come See About Me, Love Is Like An Itching In My Heart, when Scherrie sing My World is Empty without you, she got a Standing Ovation, when the ladies went into their Tribute to Mary Wilson, Former Supreme Lynda Laurence join the ladies, what a pleasant Surprise, they talked about the love they had for Mary, and how much she loved being a Supreme, all 4 ladies sang Floy Joy and Touch, after that Lynda left the stage, and they went into I'm Gonna Let My Heart Do The Walking, and more Supremes Classic's, Scherrie Susaye and Joyce ended the show with Happy, getting a Standing Ovation. another Great Show. p.s the Ladies did a Jazz Medley Scherrie did You've Changed and Susaye did I Can't Help It. We the audience LOVED It.
    Last edited by REDHOT; 02-19-2024 at 02:22 PM.

That's wonderful! I so wish I could have been there, especially since Lynda was there. I had a great time when I saw them last year, but it's not super convenient to fly from Chicago to LA for a night.

Also nice to hear they did a tribute to Mary. I wonder when the last time was that Lynda and Scherrie sang Touch?

Wonderful to hear that the show went so well. Pleased they did a tribute to Mary and that Lynda joined Scherrie, Susaye and Joyce.

Name:  FB_IMG_1708366821231.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  68.1 KB

Lynda, Susaye, Scherrie, Joyce

How lovely! ♡

My bestfriend took me to this show for my birthday, was super excited since I haven’t seen them perform in a few years. I’ve read more reviews about them since I saw them last and was curious if what people were saying were true, and unfortunately they were right. What are they thinking keeping Susaye in the group, she didn’t sound so great. I mean for me her appearance is still lackluster and her lead vocals were off. It seemed like she didn’t even know the lyrics on a lot of her leads, we were so disappointed. I was so surprised when Lynda came out on stage, when they sang Floy Joy and touch I cried as they sounded amazing, never thought I would hear touch live hahaha. I’m wondering if Lynda will be coming back to the line up as I’m seeing a lot of threads about her other recent performances with Scherrie and Joyce. After watching this show I think it would be best if she did return to the group, as she sounded amazing on floy Joy.
    Last edited by Legendaryfan28; 03-27-2024 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Legendaryfan28 View Post
    My bestfriend took me to this show for my birthday, was super excited since I haven’t seen them perform in a few years. I’ve read more reviews about them since I saw them last and was curious if what people were saying were true, and unfortunately they were right. What are they thinking keeping Susaye in the group, she didn’t sound so great. I mean for me her appearance is still lackluster and her lead vocals were off. It seemed like she didn’t even know the lyrics on a lot of her leads, we were so disappointed. I was so surprised when Lynda came out on stage, when they sang Floy Joy and touch I cried as they sounded amazing, never thought I would hear touch live hahaha. I’m wondering if Lynda will be coming back to the line up as I’m seeing a lot of threads about her other recent performances with Scherrie and Joyce. After watching this show I think it would be best if she did return to the group, as she sounded amazing on floy Joy.
    I thought Susaye was phenomenal when I saw the ladies at Catalina Jazz Club in February 2023. Never missed a lyric and her voice was as strong as ever. I do wish I could have been there to see Lynda this year.