[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Never saw Mary live but almost did and I kinda regret not. She was playing a club in NYC and it was around the holidays in 2019 so I imagine it must have been one of her last shows. I just remember I didn't have much time in advance to plan to go to it.

I never had any interests in seeing any of the Supremes live as soloists, Diana included. But I thought if I saw Mary I could at least say I saw a Supreme live.

I guess if I wanted to I could see Diana live but I honestly would rather save my money considering she lip syncs. Also haven't been too impressed with her and her handling of the Supremes legacy in recent years.

But at the end of the day I'm a Supremes fan. The original trio in particular and obviously I'll never see them live. That's why I'd love it if a full length concert film of DMF would surface.
    Last edited by floyjoy678; 02-04-2024 at 11:05 PM.