[REMOVE ADS]

Diana Ross :"I don't want this to ever end!"

Just watched "The Making of We Are the World." One of the producers said Diana was crying when he asked what's wrong? She said I don't want this to ever end! and he said it was the sweetest thing he'd ever heard.

The more I read up on the WATW thing, it seemed Diana was the one who seemed to be oddly, the LEAST egotistical one of them all! The others "checked it" but you can kinda tell when their ego would kinda show up lol

diana has a heavy interest in singing meaningful tunes. i guess it's not a shock given what a master she is with interpreting lyrics. songs that have an inspirational message seem to really connect with her, even if the song frankly isn't all that great. she loves those anthem-ish tunes and so something like WATW would have been a hugely important thing for her.