[REMOVE ADS]

FLOS at Catalina Jazz Club, Feb. 18th

Last edited by pj1; 01-20-2024 at 08:49 PM.

Tony Orlando is retiring and will only do a couple more shows to say goodbye. Will Joyce join him?

I had the best time when I saw them perform there last year. I would gladly go again if I were in the area. The sound quality from their YouTube videos really doesn't do them justice. I also got to see Freda Payne and Eddie Holland in the audience.

At first, they were promoting this concert as a tribute to Mary Wilson, but now it appears to be a regular FLOS show.

I saw Tony reunite with Dawn ,Telma Hopkins and Joyce Vincent about two years ago
    Great show and I was happy to see the friendship and harmony has survived THE business.
    Great show
    As I know there are no plans for a reunion but that doesn't mean they won't be there
    Heard Tony's shows are sold out .
    I was hoping for another TOAD reunion but ,I forget how old I am and then how old our idols are.