Quote Originally Posted by floyjoy678 View Post
MSC were photographed at some show Mary did like 10 years or so ago. I also believe it's one of the last times Cindy appeared in public.

I remember reading on here or in the yahoo groups that someone had seen a picture of DMF together at a party sometime after Flo had left the group. I always wondered if it was from the infamous party at Berry's mansion. I hoped someday this picture would surface but it never has.
I’ve always found that story so hard to swallow. I know there’s always two sides to a story, but if what Florence and Mary said about Diana and Berry that night was true, that’s really low. If a picture of them existed from that night, that might disrupt that narrative a little. I hope.

I think with DMF that last official shots are of them in the pink dresses out in the desert of Vegas. Unofficially, it’s probably the photographs of Flo’s birthday the day before she was fired. It’s a weird bit of voyeurism into such a tumultuous time for the group. There’s one where she’s visibly sullen at her own party, then there’s one of her out dancing that night and she almost looks happy. And then she’s gone the next day.