Stoney and Meatloaf's Everything Under The Sun is still selling. I know, because I just bought a brand new copy. The CD has been one of my prime wants since it's debut. I got the original LP on Rare Earth when it was first released and then also purchased the clumsy 'Meatloaf Featuring Stoney & Meatloaf' LP on Prodigal, and was a big fan. Two things stopped me getting the 'Everything Under The Sun' CD set when it was first released: accessibility and price. Being resident in continental Europe, I waited a long time for a European retailer to import the CD and offer it at a reasonable price. Unfortunately, all those that became available were priced way beyond my value threshold! Ordering a copy from the UK or US meant being subject to high customs duties and fees, so I just patiently waited it out. Amazon in Europe recently listed it at a much more reasonable price and I then felt justified in spending some Christmas money on the set that I'd hoped to acquire long ago. Of course, I am now absolutely delighted to have 'Everything Under The Sun', especially since it was made by some of my favorite Motown people! The sound is superb, and you can sense all the care and attention that went into making it. I am very aware that the only way that Real Gone Music could make this available was to price it high. It's a superb set and they have to be able to make a profit from it. Alas, the price was a real barrier to me, and I presume I'm not alone. Although there is so much in the double set, I wonder if there is still a chance that a slimmed-down single CD version at a more reasonably price might have a better chance of achieving a higher volume of [[profitable) sales in the marketplace? I know that if something like a 16 track single CD version priced around $15.99 had been released in the first place, I would have bought it as soon as it was available, instead of waiting so long for the price of the 2CD set to come down enough to trigger my purchase. That's my rant over; now I'm off to enjoy all the glorious stuff on 'Everything Under The Sun'!