[REMOVE ADS]

Northern Soul Music Forums

Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 346
Size:  21.1 KB
    Hi y'all. This is a bit embarrassing, but I need to find the names of the most popular Northern Soul forums, so I can give a plug for Abraham Wilson's Smooth Double CD for Ralph & Co., and I'm a member of 2 NS Forums whose names I can't remember. Someone [[Mark, I think) mentioned one of them a couple of weeks ago. I went there and posted, and realised I hadn't made a post there in about 5 years. There's another one as well.

The two I DO remember are: [[1)Soultalk-Rare Soul Forum, and [[2)Soul Source.

Can any of you Brit NS fans, or Mark help me out here. I used to be an active member of a couple others. But just can't remember their names.
    Last edited by robb_k; 06-29-2011 at 11:21 PM.

Aside from those, Robb, the only others I can think of are the ones on MySpace and Facebook. I've tried to get on Soul Source for a while but have not been able to.

Best,

Mark

Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  21.1 KB
    I don't use MySpace or Facebook, so it can't be one of those.

Soul Source is by far the most popular. It's been off line for re-designing but is back on now.

Ady

Robb,
    It is incredibly kind and thoughtful of you to want to help promote the "Smooth" Cd. We appreciate your efforts.

Robb,

Here they are, all in one place...

http://soulfulkindabiscuits.com/soul_sites

I should have known Mike would come up with the answers. Thank you, Mike.

Ralph, you might want to have Tera Shirma added to this list and the discography, together with a review of the Smooth CD... it's a good site

http://www.soulfulkindamusic.net/addresses.htm

Thank you, Mike. I'll check it out. I'm rather new to this internet promotion method. I'm all ready beginning to feel I've become somewhat of a pain in the ass by what I'm doing here at SD to promote "Smooth" However, these are brand new times in the record business and I'm slowly learning what I need to know to try and move music. I'm getting there, but I sure do miss the old days when the record company did all of the promo work and I worked in the studio. I sincerely appreciate the help and suggestions I have been getting from you guys.

I suggest you [[Ralph) contact Pheonix Radio in Salford [[Manchester) UK.The presenters of the Sunday show The Right Track will do a good interview about your career and current project.The show is on the net and well publicised.
    regards
    francis t

Thank you, Francis. I'll look into it.

Hi Ady-Croasdell,Mikew-UK,Robb-K,Mark Speck And Francis-t
    I sincerely thank all of you for your Promotional ideas and Support

Smooth