[REMOVE ADS]

Motown Tape Museum

https://phil8trk.wixsite.com/motowntapemuseum
    Hi please make sure to check out my new website dedicated to Motown music in Tape form. Ive put about every picture I could find of different formats designs and variations. I dont own all the tapes on the site. I always had a thing for the blue cassettes! The main sections are finished for now. Itll always be changing and never totally finished because i hope people will be sending info and more pics. I need to go through my collection for variations. I still need to do the Reel to reel page though. Hope you enjoy.

Loving your work on the "motowntapemuseum" - clearly a work in progress and a labour of love. I do like the focus on the 5000 series - I've been collecting as many CDs in that series as I can. As some were only issued on LP or cassette I have acquired a small handful of cassettes - I should be able to provide you with some scans if it'll help.

Being in the UK I've also acquired UK issue cassettes. I say acquired because I'm not really actively collecting tapes You're welcome to have a look at some of my Motown Cassettes here [[an odd few are simply images downloaded from the internet though). I'll happily prioritise for you any of these images you would like.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/cookep...57713361235228 . . .

Big updates on the site /Please check