[REMOVE ADS]

Birthday wishes to former Supreme Jean Terrell

Although her religion does not celebrate birthdays so I am told, the best wish one could make for her today is ro think about her turning 79 today and play some of her great music she was responsible for.

Does anyone know how she is doing? You rarely hear anything about her. If you know anything, please share it.

Thanks for her contributions to the Supremes legacy.

Happy Birthday wishes to the Voice of the Supremes from January 14, 1970 on!

Quote Originally Posted by woodward View Post
    Although her religion does not celebrate birthdays so I am told, the best wish one could make for her today is ro think about her turning 79 today and play some of her great music she was responsible for.

Does anyone know how she is doing? You rarely hear anything about her. If you know anything, please share it.

Thanks for her contributions to the Supremes legacy.
    To my knowledge, the last time Jean was "spotted" was at a Grammy Museum [[?) function acknowledging the Supremes several years ago. Jean, Scherrie, Susaye, and Mary all posed for photos. I do not believe she was in attendance when the Museum paid tribute after her passing.

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    To my knowledge, the last time Jean was "spotted" was at a Grammy Museum [[?) function acknowledging the Supremes several years ago. Jean, Scherrie, Susaye, and Mary all posed for photos. I do not believe she was in attendance when the Museum paid tribute after her passing.
    Mary Dear - how could she be in attendance after her passing??

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Mary Dear - how could she be in attendance after her passing??
    The 'her' that marybrewster was referring to is the last former Supreme mentioned as attending the Grammy Museum's acknowledgement of the Supremes- i.e.Mary Wilson

Jean should be recognized for her contributions to the Supremes. Yes, she was last seen in public when Mary Wilson invited her and the other Supremes to the Grammy Museum for the celebration of the group. As Mary Brewster stated, she seemingly was not in attendance at the Grammy Museum when Mary Wilson's passing was memorialized. It may have to do with her faith, yet Jean is not the most visible former Supreme.

I do not believe she [[Jean) was in attendance when the Museum paid tribute after her [[Mary's) passing.