[REMOVE ADS]

Bobby Darin: Go ahead and back up info

Hi
    I wonder if anyone who has a physical copy of this cd can help me, as I only have a digital copy, so don't have the accompanying booklet. I'm looking to find out the recording dates of 4 of the songs included, namely:

Higher and Higher
    Cindy
    Think the Devil must be beating his wife
    We're getting there.

Anyone out there with access to the booklet who could help? Thanks
    PJ

Here's the information from the printed booklet:

Higher and Higher:
    Track cut in Los Angeles August 19, 1971; Lead recorded August 20 and December 13, 1971; Horns added August 23, 1971

Cindy: Track cut in Detroit November 16, 1971; Additional instrumentation November 18, 1971 and December 20, 1971; Lead and background vocals recorded in Los Angeles November 22, 1971; Additional lead vocal cut November 30, 1971

I Think The Devil Must Be Beating His Wife: Track cut in Detroit June 3, 1971; Additional instrumentation added June 16, 1971; Demo vocal October 14, 1971; Lead and background vocals recorded in Los Angeles November 22, 1971

We're Getting There: Track cut in Los Angeles, exact dates unknown; Bass added December 4 1970; Lead recorded March 15, 1971; Drums added May 5, 1971

just what I wanted - thanks so much, Tom.

It`s worth noting jacques that Smokey Robinson wrote "I Think The Devil Must Be Beating His Wife" and the Corporation penned "We`re Getting There"

Oh, I did not know that - thanks. Those four tracks are the standout ones for me from the cd.