it seems on here that, out of the various duet work, the Sup/Tops generates the most discussion, followed by the Sup/Temps tv specials. but the very first lp is the one with the biggest hit and the most sales. yet we rarely really discuss the Sup/Temps studio work

what are your thoughts on the UNRELEASED tunes from these two albums?

Hits Medley of YCHL and YKMHO - this is just ODD. why didn't they add a Temps hit to this to at least sort of balance it out? it is kind of nice hearing a more gospel approach to YCHL and the heavy rock version of YKMHO. but still...

Got To Get You Into My Life - i think this one is a bit more interesting that most of the tunes on the released lps. completely agree this isn't magical or a lost hit. but i do appreciate hearing others doing a few lead lines

You Gave Me Something - i think this one is also very strong. frankly it's superior to many of the released tunes and maybe could have even been a single. wouldn't have been a #1 but it might have charted better than I'll Try Something New

A House is not a Home - not bad. but not a duet. it is nice hearing the full groups backing Diana

If you should walk away - this is a fav of mine. although again, clearly not a duet. in my playlists, i've added this to my revised Love Child album

Amen - the jury is still out on this one for me. i like it but i also think it's sloppy. to my ear, this is Take 1 and they needed to do another couple to get everything working. it's great to hear the individual singers again and had it been cleaned up, this could have been a strong closing to the albums