[REMOVE ADS]

J Hud & the Voice UK

For many seasons, Jennifer Hudson was the star judge on the UK version of the Voice.
    Her interactions with Tom Jones became legendery ....
    BUT she was too good. US TV execs watched her & the audience reaction to her and she was [[TOO) soon whisked back across the pond to appear over there ....

What is she currently up to on US TV .... are they utilising her talents properly ...

You only have to dangle a 60's soul song in front of Tom & he bites ... he can't help himself ...

Jennifer has her own daily talk show here in the USA. She also recently became an EGOT [Emmy, Grammy, Oscar, Tony] winner.

Reese, do they utilise her vocal & off-the-cuff talents on her talk show [[as they did on UK's The Voice) ?

To be honest, I haven't watched many episodes of Jennifer's show. Although I think she can sing, I'm not a big fan of her style and think she could reign it in a bit. I usually watch her show when she has a guest on that I like, such as Dionne Warwick, Patti LaBelle, and last week, Smokey Robinson. But on each, she sang with them and seemed genuinely awed by their presence.

.... "Although I think she can sing, I'm not a big fan of her style and think she could reign it in a bit." ............. REALLY ....... it's when she gets ALL-CHURCHY that I love her the most.
    Deep soul is my real fave genre ... I'm a real sucker for the likes of Lorraine Ellison & Linda Jones. I do like her duet with Smokey though.

The VOICE UK ... with a Motown twist ...

Tom back with J Hudd [[& others)...
    with Jennifer how I like her [[getting all-churchy) ....