[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Tony Michaels, real name Tony Micale, is actually a male vocalist. He is the lead singer on The Reflections’ “Poor Man’s Son’, also on Ric Tic subsidiary, Golden World.

Quote Originally Posted by 144man View Post
    Tony Michaels, real name Tony Micale, is actually a male vocalist. He is the lead singer on The Reflections’ “Poor Man’s Son’, also on Ric Tic subsidiary, Golden World.
    So that wasn't a mistake after all when you explained that the female-sounding singer is a member of the male group, The Reflections.

Quote Originally Posted by nevertoolate View Post
    Lonely Lonely Girl [[Am I) -- The Velvelettes-- sitting on the back porch listening to a local
    oldies program. In those days, they had DJs who would specifically do scheduled oldies programs when we had transistor radios.

Bird in the hand is worth [[two in the bush) -- Velvelettes -- It was playing on the radio
    in the Men's Dorm recreation area at college.

My Weakness is You--Edwin Starr--In the car on the Turnpike going to visit Aunt and Uncle
    out of town.

The Motown songs by the lesser known artists always caught me off guard
    as I had never heard of those artists, only the big names up to that point. My thought was
    "I KNEW it was Motown but Who?"
    Oooooooooooooooo. :-) :-) :-) :-)