[REMOVE ADS]

The Spinners - Spinners Third Album Quad version now released on BluRay Audio disc

New try because something went wrong with first post.

https://store.rhino.com/en/rhino-sto...227818982.html

Available For The First Time In Nearly 50 Years
    Transferred From The Original Half-Inch Four-Channel Masters
    Blu-ray With 192/24 Resolution Quadraphonic And Hi-Res Stereo Mixes

Quadraphonic sound, or 4.0 surround sound, utilizes four audio channels connected to four speakers positioned at the corners of a listening space. The multi-tracked audio is mixed dimensional, immersing the listener in an expansive soundscape.

The Spinners’ third studio album, SPINNERS, marked the beginning of the ‘Philadelphia Sound’ with anthemic tracks, “Could It Be I’m Falling in Love,” “One of a Kind [[Love Affair),” and “How Could I Let You Get Away.” The album peaked at No. 14 on the Billboard 200 and spent three weeks on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop chart

I saw The Spinners yesterday in Atlantic City. They worked t.

Was Henry in evidence Circa?

I don’t know if he was there because I never knew their individual names. They did introduce themselves, but I don’t remember what names I heard. They were older men dancing their choreography like young men.

Quote Originally Posted by jack020 View Post
    New try because something went wrong with first post.
    What went wrong was your use of parentheses in the heading, which are discouraged due to a glitch in the system that can render posts unclickable. Brackets [[]] are recommended as a workaround.

Quote Originally Posted by Circa 1824 View Post
    I don’t know if he was there because I never knew their individual names. They did introduce themselves, but I don’t remember what names I heard. They were older men dancing their choreography like young men.
    Hi! I'm glad you enjoyed the show - Henry is retired, along with his wife; now living in Northern Virginia. He is very much present in the Spinners story. The four men you saw on stage are Jessie Peck [[bass), Ronnie Moss [[first tenor), CJ Jefferson [[co-lead), and Marvin Taylor [[tenor/co-lead) - all were hand-selected by Henry and/or Bobbie.

The picture is three of the current group [[Peck, Moss, and Taylor) flanking Henry Fambrough and GC Cameron at the Spinners Motown Homecoming weekend I co-produced with the Motown Museum.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Ms. T; 10-24-2023 at 08:01 PM.