[REMOVE ADS]

Never bought any if their records

I love most of Elton John’s music. But, strangely, I never bought a single Elton record or cd.

Are there any artists whose music you consistently loved, but you never bought their product?

In recent years, I've become a fan of the Clark Sisters. I've seen them in concert four times and have always enjoyed myself. I do have a recent concert dvd of theirs. But for some reason, I haven't bought any of their recordings. I hasten to add that I have tried but I can't seem to find a collection that satisfies me.
    Last edited by reese; 10-12-2023 at 10:03 AM.

I can't think of a single one. If I like the songs/artist, they must be represented in my collection.

Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  21.1 KB
    No I can't think of one [[other than obscure one-record artists that made unreleased records/recordings I only found out about after 1972. [[And then, If I loved it enough, I bought on it's newly-discovered modern limited issue! I bought them ALL [[except a few that were never issued, but were found by record collectors who visited the homes of ex-record company owners). And then, I eventually got a recording of it on CD or a digital file. That was all because I had access to thousands upon thousands of cutout, DJ, juke box, from distributorships, and record shop bargain bins, and furniture stores, thrift and junk shops, flea markets, yard sales and swap meets, that cost from 5¢ each to 50¢ each[[45RPM), and $1 or 50¢ LPs, in Canada and USA from 1953-1972, The Netherlands from 1972 to about 2000, and The UK, short periods from 1979-2004.

My wife's collection[yes she has one]is a lot more deverse than mine, so chances are that if i don't have it she does.