[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi Stubbs Tears View Post
    If only some of us [[or others) could travel back in time and give advice:

"Flo, don't marry Tommy, don't give that shyster control over your money, cut down drinking."

"Mary, don't marry Pedro, take control of the group, use your contacts to get hit songs and lucrative tours for the 'new' Supremes.

"Diana. Don't diss Nile/Bernard. Have them write/produce your first RCA album. Have Michael do the 2nd, Barry Gibb do the 3rd, Daryl Hall do the 4th. Don't produce your own stuff for a few years - learn from these guys first. Write a real auto-biography - not some airy-fairy thoughts.'

1999/2000 - "Diane, Mary, Cindy - TALK!!. The World NEEDS a Supremes re-union. Don't let money or egos get in the way of something that could bring you all together, one last time."
    I'm on board with this time travel assignment.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    It makes for fun speculation and interesting debate which is what a fan forum is generally about. Isn’t it?.
    Uh, no. I said it earlier in the thread, this forum is about dissing our non-favorite Supremes. Keep up Ollie. Geez.

Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    Uh, no. I said it earlier in the thread, this forum is about dissing our non-favorite Supremes. Keep up Ollie. Geez.
    It must be rather glorious being an adored celebrity, where anything or everything you might have ever done wrong in life is deemed someone else’s fault by your legion of fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    It must be rather glorious being an adored celebrity, where anything or everything you might have ever done wrong in life is deemed someone else’s fault by your legion of fans.
    Damn those Flo Ballard fans.

Alas I will say that I hope Cindy's family son and siblings reach out and grab her and protect her from here on out. Also, as far as Diana reaching out to each Supreme I know she has done that.