[REMOVE ADS]

Happy birthday harry balk

Harry has been gone for a few years now but not a day goes by that he doesn't cross my mind. Harry is one of the most interesting people I have had the pleasure to know and I was most fortunate to be involved with the guy, in one way or another in the music business. I learned much from Harry. Not just music business things, but life in general. Harry was a true philosopher and I miss the guy. Happy birthday Harry wherever you are.

Happy Heavenly Birthday To Harry Balk. Saluting all the Great work that he did for Motown Records [and Soul Music].

I had the honor of visiting him with Ralph a few times during his last years.
    He was sharp and still having ideas for recording. He was crazy about Ralph.

Happy Birthday, Harry! Thanks for giving us Motown's Rare Earth label, and especially for PJ's "TLC [[Tender Loving Care)".