I'm just tossing this in because I've been having a few too many beers tonight! But seriously, I think the subject of fan-made art has been discussed many times here but this is one I always found exceptional: Name:  22310532_10155897932241661_4135627713344467263_n.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  40.0 KB

I am mad-key about graphic design and this one, there's nothing in the art design that even hints at someone with amateur status. The typeface looks period-appropriate, the removal of the original background from the Supremes' image is expertly done; the only thing I'd swap out is the Motown logo- I'd use the Motown logo found on the '60s LPs. Other than that, this is perfect.

I keep seeing those Motown picture sleeves on ebay and I know for certain, that is not the same person who did this "All About Love" cover. If there was any sense, rhyme or reason in this world, the person responsible for the "All About Love" cover, and that Ben guy would be employed somewhere in the graphic arts department to create exceptional covers for Motown's re-issue projects [[if and when they continue.)