[REMOVE ADS]

Dusty Groove Question

There was an item that I had been watching, but for a period of a couple months or so, it said Out of Stock. Now today, I checked for it and the CD does not even show up on their radar at all. So do you guys think that means that it is gone for good and will quite likely never show up for sale again?

Get it from Discogs then

Might be worth a try but the reason I was hoping for Dusty Groove was because I was going to combine it with two brand new releases that they were advertising. Those two would not yet be on Discogs. Like everyone, I try to be the wise shopper and get the best deals I can, save on shipping, and all that jazz.

If it was listed as a new CD [and not a used CD], then it's possible that Dusty Groove realized they won't be able to order any more copies, likely because the title is now out of print. As Jack pointed out, I would try tracking it down from another retailer, eBay or Discogs.

Do Dusty Groove have a "contact us" address? Worth a try asking direct. They may try to order for you.