[REMOVE ADS]

Diana Ross Project: Nothing Current

The last entry was in February concerning the Grammys. Just a quiet time with nothing to delve into ??

https://dianarossproject.wordpress.com/author/dianarossproject/

it's a wonderful website. my guess is that Diana really hasn't had much news or excitement to report on.

i'm thrilled that he did go ahead and do the 70s Sups albums. his reviews are great. maybe we can convince him to keep expanding and to expand his album reviews to include at least some review of the EEs. he did the review of Diana Ross 1970 - now add in some commentary on the bonus tracks we got, or diana 80 and the original chic mixes. or Sing R&H and all the additional vaulted tracks

Quote Originally Posted by sup_fan View Post
    it's a wonderful website. my guess is that Diana really hasn't had much news or excitement to report on.

i'm thrilled that he did go ahead and do the 70s Sups albums. his reviews are great. maybe we can convince him to keep expanding and to expand his album reviews to include at least some review of the EEs. he did the review of Diana Ross 1970 - now add in some commentary on the bonus tracks we got, or diana 80 and the original chic mixes. or Sing R&H and all the additional vaulted tracks
    ya I like his style, and you're right there's still some unfinished business ! hope he picks it up again.

What ever happened to Dick of Dick’s Diana Ross? I loved his website.

Quote Originally Posted by Circa 1824 View Post
    What ever happened to Dick of Dick’s Diana Ross? I loved his website.
    He closed the site and has lived his life very privately since. Who knows what happened to him?

This might fit into this thread …

I just listened again to Frank Sinatra’s classic High Hopes. It has such an upbeat positive message that Diana might like to record it. Sinatra brilliantly used a children’s chorus. Diana would be great with the same, but hopefully she would NOT insist the children’s chorus be her grandchildren.

Quote Originally Posted by Circa 1824 View Post
    This might fit into this thread …

I just listened again to Frank Sinatra’s classic High Hopes. It has such an upbeat positive message that Diana might like to record it. Sinatra brilliantly used a children’s chorus. Diana would be great with the same, but hopefully she would NOT insist the children’s chorus be her grandchildren.
    Let us all pray we never find out….

Please let's not cause if Diana does, she will include her grandkids in it and it's just gonna be atrocious lol

Were any of her daughters in the children's choir on We Are The Children of the World?