[REMOVE ADS]

Overpriced or what?!?!

Check out this listing from Ebay. Crazy!

Name:  Ebay listing 1.jpg
Views: 376
Size:  92.8 KB

in that condition, a bargain if it weren't for that ridiculous shipping fee!!

That poor Soul label is seriously messed up! I've seen NM copies of Jr.'s "Way Back Home" 45 for $21.99. The above offer is garbage in every way imaginable!

Loads for sale in the US & UK for next to nothing !!
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/362506932...546718d1b9:g:-

wow, I'll sell them my pristine, original 45 for $1,500.!!

golden rule....from a ebay seller here...Never pay more for a record than you're comfortable with...to some its worth less than $5...to others...who knows how bad someone wants it? I can remember before the reissues came out...pricey collectors shops in NYC had nicely kept but used copies of Supremes A Go Go for $30, Sam Cooke was $75, and those early Motown LIVE LPS [[Marvin Gaye, Mary Wells, Miracles, Marvelettes) were in the $75 range...in the very early 80's, the most I ever paid for a LP was $40 for a double live Suzi Quatro LP...from Japan[[that has to be one of the worst Live LPS I ever heard...some artists should not self produce) ...A decent copy of Nancy Sinatra/Lee Hazlewood '68 duet set me back $30, and a very used Mono copy of A BIT OF LIVERPOOL set me back $20....Ebay is a excellent source and fair priced...but buying records you cannot inspect in person is always a risk...condition in VG range is largely opinion...and some sellers say VG if the record is still in one piece regardless of the playing condition.